Wholesale Turning Roller - Pressure gauges (acetylene, oxygen) – Yomi
Wholesale Turning Roller - Pressure gauges (acetylene, oxygen) – Yomi Detail:
(1) Check whether the seal of the instrument is intact before use, and whether the specification is suitable.
(2) When measuring the steady pressure, the instrument shall not exceed 3/4 of the upper limit of instrument measurement. When measuring fluctuation pressure, the instrument shall not exceed 2/3 of the upper limit of instrument measurement.
(3) The instrument should be stored in the ventilated and dry room, the indoor air should be clean, and there is no corrosion to the instrument.
(4) The vibration condition of the instrument working normally should not exceed level V.H.3 of GB4439 – 84, (when the frequency f is less than 57-62HZ, the displacement amplitude Fs is less than 0.075mm; when the frequency f is greater than 57-62HZ, the acceleration amplitude Fa is less than 10m/s)
(5) The instrument is suitable for use in places where the ambient temperature is between -45℃to +60℃ and the relative humidity is not greater than 80%.
(6) The instrument in use must be checked regularly, at least once every six months.
(7) Filter should be added when solid inclusions are contained in the tested medium.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
General Welding Equipment
Used Welding Equipment: Ensuring Productivity For Businesses
We emphasize enhancement and introduce new solutions into the market just about every year for Wholesale Turning Roller - Pressure gauges (acetylene, oxygen) – Yomi, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Niger , Islamabad , India , To keep the leading position in our industry, we never stop challenging the limitation in all aspects to create the ideal products. In his way, We can enrich our life style and promote a better living environment for the global community.
By Arthur from New Zealand - 2015.09.12 17:18
We always believe that the details decides the company's product quality, in this respect, the company conform our requirements and the goods are meet our expectations.
By Jane from Montreal - 2016.04.18 16:45