Factory Outlets Submerged Welding Machine - Pressure gauges (acetylene, oxygen) – Yomi
Factory Outlets Submerged Welding Machine - Pressure gauges (acetylene, oxygen) – Yomi Detail:
(1) Check whether the seal of the instrument is intact before use, and whether the specification is suitable.
(2) When measuring the steady pressure, the instrument shall not exceed 3/4 of the upper limit of instrument measurement. When measuring fluctuation pressure, the instrument shall not exceed 2/3 of the upper limit of instrument measurement.
(3) The instrument should be stored in the ventilated and dry room, the indoor air should be clean, and there is no corrosion to the instrument.
(4) The vibration condition of the instrument working normally should not exceed level V.H.3 of GB4439 – 84, (when the frequency f is less than 57-62HZ, the displacement amplitude Fs is less than 0.075mm; when the frequency f is greater than 57-62HZ, the acceleration amplitude Fa is less than 10m/s)
(5) The instrument is suitable for use in places where the ambient temperature is between -45℃to +60℃ and the relative humidity is not greater than 80%.
(6) The instrument in use must be checked regularly, at least once every six months.
(7) Filter should be added when solid inclusions are contained in the tested medium.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Picking the Right Welding Equipment
Leveraging Rental Welding Equipment
We have state-of-the-art equipment. Our products are exported for the USA, the UK and so on, enjoying a fantastic status among the clients for Factory Outlets Submerged Welding Machine - Pressure gauges (acetylene, oxygen) – Yomi, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Jordan , Kuwait , Oslo , Wide selection and fast delivery for you! Our philosophy: Good quality, great service, keep improving. We are looking forward that more and more oversea friends join in our family for further development near the future!
By Novia from Afghanistan - 2015.09.19 18:37
The company leader recept us warmly, through a meticulous and thorough discussion, we signed a purchase order. Hope to cooperate smoothly
By Monica from Birmingham - 2015.11.22 12:28